A huge hit at the wedding was our Photo Booth!
I actually got the photo booth through a Groupon promotion almost a year ago. This was one of the first purchases we made towards the wedding because I knew that I wanted our guests to be entertained. In the last year, it has been a rapidly growing trend, but many of our guests it was the first wedding they had been to with it.
Our photo booth had the option of black and white or colored pictures and you could use the crazy props or not. People of all ages were in and out of the photo booth that we had there for cocktail hour and a little after.
Here are some of us, the newlywed couple!
Things I would advise if you are looking into a photo booth:
- Will they give you a cd with images after the wedding?
- Will they let you keep a strip of photos for your own scrapbook?
- Is there a limit to how many pictures can be taken?
- How much does it cost to go over the time limit?
- Are the pictures copyright release?
Originally, I thought 4 hours was a little too long, but it ended up being perfect for our event! Whether you do a photo booth or not, is up to you, but it is always nice to have a little something unexpected to surprise and entertain your guests with!