Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed,
Something Blue and a Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe.
“What is Your Something Blue?
Suspended Moments has these amazing BLUE, “I DO” stickers. As soon as I saw these stickers, I fell in love with them!!! These stickers are both versatile and modern. What could be better than a modern twist to an old tradition? The stickers are individual so for me, the “I” will go on one shoe and the “DO” will go on the other (as seen in the picture below). Since these are stickers though, they are not limited to just shoes. You could place them on any other item that you would like to as well!
Not only is this a unique and adorable way to have your “Something Blue” for your day, but I absolutely can’t wait for the photo opportunities that these stickers will provide!!!
And for just $10, you can have your something blue!!!
Everyone is a winner because Dawn, at Suspended Moments has also generously offered a 15% off discount to all my readers by typing in the code”southtx15″.
One lucky winner will win a set of their own “I DO” stickers! You can enter into the giveaway by following the entry options below. [Leave a comment for each entry. 5 entries= leave 5 comments]
- Visit Suspended Moments and tell me another item you like (1 entry)
- Add Suspended Moments to Your Favorites and leave your Etsy name (1 entry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow South Texas Wedding @SouthTXWedding and leave your Twitter ID (1 entry)
- Purchase a product from Suspended Moments using the 15% off code above and leave a comment with the product you purchased. (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Enter into another Current Giveaway on South Texas Wedding (2 entries for each giveaway)
- Tweet: “#giveaway I entered to win Something Blue I DO Shoe Stickers @SouthTXWedding #wedding http://wp.me/p1DdFA-fg” . Leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry- This can be done once per day.)
Make sure to leave your e-mail address in every comment so if you win, I can contact you. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail and if no response, a new winner will be contacted. Entries will be accepted until December 9th at 11:59 pm CST. This giveaway is open to those who live in the U.S. and are 18 and up in age.
*All opinions are my own and I received no compensation for this review. I did receive a set of “I DO” stickers in order to host the review. The winner’s information will be given to the sponsor and they will contact you regarding your win.