So, I have REALLY thick hair. All of these hair “devices” that says it can work on any hair type…LIES!! My hair WILL fall out of it or break it! It’s always the case that my hair is too heavy for it or my hair is so thick that it snaps, crackles, and pops many hair tools.
The Lilla Rose Flexi Clip is different in the respect that you actually order the size appropriate for your hair! Genius people! So if you have that really fine hair that can’t even hold a barrette in it because it slips out, this will work for you!! If you have crazy thick/long hair like I do, this will work for you!!!
They even have a video for you so that you can figure out what size would work for you!!!
I think that this item will be absolutely perfect for your wedding!!
Because you are going to have MANY events coming up! From Engagement Parties to Bridal Shower to Rehearsal Dinner to your Big Day!!! It would be really expensive to have your hair professionally done for each of these events, but there is no need to with such an amazing hair tool!
The Flexi Clip is an absolutely great way to wear a sophisticated style on any of those days. As well as a great option to wear your hair to work, cleaning house, grocery shopping, hanging out with the girls, etc.!!
Personally, I’ve worn my Flexi Clip to work and my coworkers love it! It gives me a much more finished and sophisticated look than the normal ponytail I wear. I’ve also worn it to a football game (the fiance is a coach), and the wives absolutely loved it! I was so excited to tell them how EASY it was to put in my hair!!
My favorite way to wear the Flexi Clip is in the up-do style. It’s never been an option for me to have my hair in that style because it is so thick and I just can’t get enough of it now.
Lilla Rose doesn’t stop at the Flexi Clip though, they also have gorgeous bobby pins, hair bands, hair sticks, and O-rings!
Go to Lilla Rose and order through Sarah Montee. There are so many items to choose from!
Sarah Montee, my personal consultant, over at Lilla Rose is so sweet to offer one of my readers their very own item up to a $15 value!! You can enter into the giveaway by following the entry options below. [Leave a comment for each entry. 5 entries= leave 5 comments]
- Visit Lilla Rose and tell me another specific item you would like including the description [Ex: Stone-Set Cluster Bobby Pin] (1 entry)
- “Like” Lilla Rose-Sarah Montee on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Following Sarah Montee @LillaRoseSarahM and leave your Twitter ID (1 entry)
- Follow South Texas Wedding @SouthTXWedding and leave your Twitter ID (1 entry)
- Purchase a product from Lilla Rose- Sarah Montee leave a comment with the product you purchased. (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Enter into another Current Giveaway on South Texas Wedding (2 entries for each giveaway)
- Tweet: “#giveaway I entered to win a Lilla Rose product up to $15 @SouthTXWedding #wedding http://wp.me/p1DdFA-fK” . Leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry- This can be done once per day.)
Make sure to leave your e-mail address in every comment so if you win, I can contact you. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail and if no response, a new winner will be contacted. Entries will be accepted until December 16th at 11:59 pm CST. This giveaway is open to those who live in the U.S. and are 18 and up in age.
*All opinions are my own and I received no compensation for this review. I did receive a Flexi-Clip in order to host the review. The winner’s information will be given to the sponsor and they will contact you regarding your win.