One of the classic photos every bride has on their big day is a picture of the dress before she puts it on. The picture is taken by hanging the dress so that you can see the beauty of it!
This is THE dress that you will wear on your BIG DAY and a picture that you will treasure forever. So, why are you hanging it on a plastic hanger from the store?!??
To make this treasured picture more beautiful, you can get a bridal hanger!! A bridal hanger can be personalized in many ways. With your name, your future last name, “bride”, and much more! The pictures will be so much more stunning and it’s a hanger that will be a keepsake for many years to come!
Rock A Buy Creations creates beautiful wedding hangers!
I was astounded by the beauty of the hanger. We are having a traditional wedding with Chocolate Brown as one of our wedding colors so I chose the cherry wood for a darker stain and I think it will be perfect with our colors! You can also choose a color to match your wedding colors or rhinestones!
The hanger I received had a reworked flower as well. I LOVED the reworked flower with the rhinestone. It adds such a feminine touch to the hanger. I cannot wait to display my wedding dress on such a beautiful hanger on my wedding day! (No regrets of using that plastic hanger the dress came on.)
Do you want your own wedding hanger?!?
Rock A Buy Creations is giving away the same “Bride” hanger that I received (and the top picture) to one of my readers!!!!
Go to Rock A Buy Creations!!
To Enter to Win:
For every entry leave a separate comment (1 entry= 1 comment). You can do as many entries as you want. No particular entry is mandatory. The more you enter, the more likely you are to win! Make sure to include your e-mail in every comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Go to Rock A Buy Creations Etsy Shop and tell me your favorite product (1 etnry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ‘Heart’ Rock A Buy Creations on Etsy and leave your Etsy name (1 entry)
- Follow South Texas Wedding on Twitter @SouthTXWedding and leave your twitter ID (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Tweet: “I entered to #win a Bride Hanger @SouthTXWedding http://wp.me/p1DdFA-bz #wedding #giveaway ”. Leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry- This can be done once per day.)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and leave your facebook name and a link to the post here (1 entry)
- Enter into another current Giveaway on my blog and come back and let me know which giveaway you entered into.
*This giveaway is open to the US. ! Entries will be accepted until October 14th. At this point a winner will be chosen from the comments using random.org. I will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. I received a “Bride” hanger for the review but did not receive any other form of compensation.