If you haven’t been able to tell yet, I absolutely love Etsy! I love that most of the products are handmade which makes them so much more personal, especially for your BIG Day!
The Clay Bouquet Shop is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one of my readers!
Don’t be fooled by the name, Clay Bouquet Shop. As you can see above, she has some adorable clay flowers and custom bouquets, but that’s not it! She also has hair accessories, jewelry, and bridal belts and YOU could have $25 GC to go shopping with!!
Jennifer over at the Clay Bouquet Shop is also currently working on adding even more products to her Etsy Shop.
Go to Clay Bouqet Shop Etsy Shop.
For every entry leave a separate comment (1 entry= 1 comment). You can do as many entries as you want. No particular entry is mandatory. The more you enter, the more likely you are to win! Make sure to include your e-mail in every comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Go to the Clay Bouquet Shop and tell me your favorite product (1 etnry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “Like” Clay Bouquet Shop on Facebook and leave your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ‘Heart’ Clay Bouquet Shop on Etsy and leave your Etsy name (1 entry)
- Follow South Texas Wedding on Twitter @SouthTXWedding and leave your twitter ID (1 entry)
- Follow Clay Bouquet Shop on Twitter @ClayBouquetShop and leave your twitter ID (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Tweet: “I entered to win $25 GC to Clay Bouquet Shop @SouthTXWedding http://wp.me/p1DdFA-af #wedding #giveaway ”. Leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry- This can be done once per day.)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and leave your facebook name and a link to the post here (1 entry)
- Enter into another current Giveaway on my blog and come back and let me know which giveaway you entered into.
*This giveaway is open Worldwide! Entries will be accepted until September 30th. At this point a winner will be chosen from the comments using random.org. I will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. The gift certificate is provided by Clay Bouquet Shop and I received no compensation in any form for this post. The gift certificate may not included shipping (If you order something > $25, the shipping would be added, if you order an item <$25, the balance would be applied towards shipping). The gift certificate it not be redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. There is no expiration date for the gift certificate.