I am so excited to host a review on a pair of Bride and Groom Forks from Stamped with Love! I liked the idea of the hand-stamped forks when I saw them online, but when we got them in person, I LOVED them!!!
The top of the forks, near the prongs, there is a hand-stamped “Bride” on one fork and “Groom” on the other. Then…on the handle…our names!!! Mine is on the “Bride” fork and his is on the “Groom” fork. These are so special!!! This isn’t something you can just pick up in a store, these are personalized for each of you!! There are more options than just “Bride” and “Groom” as well. They can be “Mr.” and “Mrs.” or you can customize the order! You can even pick what font you would like the words to be in!!
Personally we are going to use the forks throughout our wedding night. Our venue will wash the forks for us between dinner and the cake cutting so that we can use them for both (Great pictures for 2 functions- Dinner and Cake!). I really like the idea of using these for our cake though because it avoids the possibility of boys being boys and smashing the cake in your face. This is definitely a more elegant way to serve the cake to one another.
And with Tradition, we plan on freezing the top layer of our cake and eating it on our 1 year anniversary. We will definitely be taking out these forks and using them for that event as well! We will probably use them more often than planned, but will definitely use them on every anniversary from June 9, 2012 and on!!
This is the special thing about products that Stamped with Love have, they aren’t just something you can use on your Big Day, but ones you can use for many years to come!!
Now…for the GIVEAWAY!! Stamped with Love is going to give one reader a $15 gift card to their store!
With a $15 Gift Certificate you can purchase your own set of Bride & Groom Forks or put it towards a Serving Set!!!
Go to Stamped with Love and look through the products! You can find a personalized item for any event!
For every entry leave a separate comment (1 entry= 1 comment). You can do as many entries as you want. No particular entry is mandatory. The more you enter, the more likely you are to win! Make sure to include your e-mail in every comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Visit Stamped with Love and tell me one item you would purchase if you won the gift card (1 entry)
- Add Stamped with Love to Your Favorites and leave your Etsy name (1 entry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your facebook name(1 entry)
- “Like” Stamped With Love on Facebook and leave your facebook name(1 entry
- Follow South Texas Wedding @SouthTXWedding and leave your twitter ID(1 entry)
- Purchase a product from Stamped with Love and leave me the etsy name and product you purchased. (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Tweet: “I entered to win $15 Gift Certificate to Stamped With Love @SouthTXWedding #wedding #giveaway https://southtexaswedding.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/stampedwithloveetsygiftcertificategiveaway/” . Leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry- This can be done once per day.)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and leave your facebook name and a link to the post here (1 entry)
- Enter into another current Giveaway on my blog and come back and let me know which giveaway you entered into.
*This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE! Entries will be accepted until September 2nd. At this point a winner will be chosen from the comments using random.org. I will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. I did not receive any form of compensation for my review. I did receive one pair of forks from Stamped with Love for the review. All opinions are my own.