Diana over at Not Your Everyday Cards has absolutely adorable handmade products!
If you are interested in DIY projects but don’t have the time to make every detail, Not Your Everyday Cards is the place for you to go!
She sent me a set of 20 of the Teeny Tiny Burnt Orange and White Flowers. The detail on these is great! Each one of these flowers is actually a white flower and an orange flower on top of each other with a tiny pearl on top. They are gorgeous! If you were to try to make these on your own, they would take forever. Also, I would be afraid that I would mess them up with glue oozing everywhere! Diana @ Not Your Everyday Cards is able to make them for you! I plan on adding these to the top of my ceremony programs with a ribbon beneath them. We are making the programs ourselves and this is just one more detail that will really make them unique but will not take up countless more hours.
She doesn’t only make these adorable flowers, she makes gift tags, cards, stamps, etc. Her work is all made in a smoke-free, animal-free household.
Her prices are amazing!! Shipping is completely reasonable.
Now…for the GIVEAWAY!! Diana at Not Your Everyday Cards is going to give one reader a $15 gift card to her store!
With such amazing prices $15 can go such a LONG way! Example: for $15 you can get 180 of the teeny tiny burnt orange and white flowers that I received!!!
Go to Not Your Everyday Cards and look through the products! I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll love! She is also offering my readers a 10% off discount for any purchases with the coupon code ‘southtexaswedding‘!!!
For every entry leave a separate comment (1 entry= 1 comment). You can do as many entries as you want. No particular entry is mandatory. The more you enter, the more likely you are to win! Make sure to include your e-mail in every comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Visit Not Your Everyday Cards and tell me one item you would purchase if you won the gift card (1 entry)
- Add Not Your Everyday Cards Etsy Shop to Your Favorites and leave your Etsy name (1 entry)
- “Like” South Texas Wedding on Facebook and leave your facebook name(1 entry)
- “Like” Not Your Everyday Cards on Facebook and leave your facebook name(1 entry)
- Follow South Texas Wedding @SouthTXWedding and leave your twitter ID(1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail- found on right side toolbar (1 entry)
- Tweet: “I entered into the $15 Not Your Everyday Cards Etsy Gift Card Giveaway @SouthTXWedding http://wp.me/p1DdFA-6J” and leave your twitter name and the link to the tweet (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and leave your facebook name and a link to the post here (1 entry)
- Enter into another current Giveaway on my blog and come back and let me know which giveaway you entered into. (1 entry)
*This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE! Entries will be accepted until August 20th. At this point a winner will be chose from the comments using random.org. I will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. I did not receive any form of compensation for my review. I received one set of 20 Teeny Tiny Burnt Orange and White Flowers so that I could review them. All opinions are my own.